Qualified MBSR Teacher
MBSR Teacher. ESL Teacher. Ambassador of mindfulness in education and professional development. Writer.
- Lisa has been working as an English Second Language teacher for more than 10 years and knows about stress and burnout firsthand.
- Got acquainted with mindfulness because of serious health issues which were caused by a high level of stress at work. Through mindfulness she returned to a healthy, fulfilling life.
- Lisa actively popularizes mindfulness in the field of education, implements the basics in her lessons, especially international language exams preparation courses.
- Has been doing yoga since 2012 (the Iyengar method).
- Lisa leads individual and group online mindfulness practices to reduce stress and living through challenging experience. She runs seasonal online self-care skills marathons.
- She actively participates in translation and editing of articles and films about mindfulness into Russian.
- Having experienced all the benefits of a mindful life, Lisa decided to share this skill with her students, colleagues, and all people looking for harmony in the modern world.