Dance movement psychotherapist, certified trainer on meditative practices.
- Lyubkina Irina studied at Voronezh State University (IT) and at the Moscow Institute of Integrative Psychology and Psychotherapy (IDMP-integrative dance movement psychotherapy).
- Since 2010, she has been studying meditation and body-oriented practices in India and Bali.
- Since 2012, she has been teaching meditative and body-oriented practices. She conducts individual counselling, authorial trainings and regular group classes, as well as on-line.
- Since 2014, she has been working at the Center for Business Consulting and Education Altway.
- In 2017, she opened the practice center "Our World" in Voronezh.
- She travels and explores places of power on our beautiful planet.